Dental clinic medical equipment----tooth filling equipment
Commonly used hand-filled dental filling instruments are composed of a handle portion, a connecting portion, and a working end or a blade end. The joints are often bent at a certain angle for flexible use in the oral cavity. The direction of the bend often has a right bend (R) and a left bend (F). The type of hand-held instrument is often indicated by a 3- or 4-digit number in the middle of the handle: the first digit is the number of millimeters of the blade width × 10, the second digit is the number of millimeters of the blade length, and the third digit is the direction of the blade. The angle (percentage) with the long axis of the handle. The 4-digit number is the percentage between the first and second digits indicating the direction of the blade end and the arbor.
The spoon consists of a handle and two working ends. The working end is in the shape of a spoon and the peripheral edge is sharp. There are large, medium and small models. It is used to scrape off septic, inflamed tissue and temporary sputum filling; cut the pulp. Take care to keep the sharpness of the key and the cleaning inside the spoon. When the edge becomes dull, the outer edge can be polished with oil stone, and the small stone tip is polished by the inner edge of the spoon.
The filler is filled with cement, amalgam, drug or gutta-percha for filling or root canal treatment.
(1) Cement filling device: two working ends, one end is a smooth surface filling device, used to fill the paste-like material. The other end is a flat blunt-type filling device for the use of a paste-like filling material, and can be used for filling the adjacent cavity of the posterior teeth with a paste-like material.
(2) Far-filler: The structure is similar to the cement filling device, but the flat blunt-type filler end intersects the handle at a right angle, and is dedicated to the filling of the distal middle cavity of the tooth.
(3) Amalgam filling device: the working end is cylindrical, and the end surface is a smooth surface or a striped grid for filling silver mercury. There are large, medium and small models at the working end (Figure 6-11).
3. Amalgam engraving machine The working end is oval or diamond-shaped disc. Used to engrave the shape of a silver-mercury filling body. Take care to maintain the angle and smooth edges of the engraver's working end.
4. Amalgam smoother The working end is in various forms, often round or pear-shaped, and smooth and smooth. The trimming of the amalgam filling body after filling, smoothing the surface, so that the edge of the filling body is in close contact with the wall of the hole.
5. Blending knife and blending plate There are two kinds of adjusting knife: stainless steel and plastic. Plastic adjusting knife is used to prepare tooth materials. The blending plate has glass plate and disposable cardboard for blending various materials. Pay attention to keeping the knife and the mixing plate clean and disinfected.
6. Root canal irrigator is made on the basis of the injection needle. The tip of the needle can be used to blunt; or the tip of the needle can be closed, and a small hole is opened on the side of the needle, so that the rinsing liquid is sprayed from the small hole without being injected into the apical fora hole, the rinsing effect is better, and the postoperative operation can be reduced Discomfort.
7. Amalgam conveyor consists of a push handle, a conveyor sleeve that is bent at an angle, and a spring bolt head. The prepared amalgam is placed in the mouth of the delivery sleeve, and the silver amalgam is pushed out by pressing the handle to compress the spring plug, and is delivered to the cavity filled with the teeth.
8. Other flat shapers, formed sheets and formed sheet clips, wedges, Briault probes, sterile cotton rolls, sterile cotton balls, vascular clamps for holding X-ray films, metal rulers (No. 2), and paper Hey. Maintenance of hand-held instruments: After each use, wash and dry and disinfect; oil should be cleaned once every two weeks to keep the instrument lubricated and not rust.